Explains what information we collect and why, how we use it, and how to review and update it.
Terms & Conditions
Describes the rules you agree to when using our services.
Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The term ‘Barkha Beauty’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hamriyah Freezone, Dubai, UAE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your
own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility
to ensure that any products, services or information available through this
website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This
material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance
and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or
licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites.These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UAE.
- Who we are and how to get in touch with us
- The information we collect about you
- How we collect your information
- What we do with your information
- Marketing and promotional offers from us
- Sharing your information
- International transfers
- How long we keep your information
- Your legal rights
This Policy describes the type of personal information we collect from our User, purpose for collecting such information, how we use it, with whom we share it and the choices available to our customers regarding our use of the information. We will not disclose the personal information and sensitive personal data or information (“Data”) (meanings ascribed in clause 2 below) shared by the user other than in compliance with this Policy. If you do not consent to any of the terms enumerated in this Policy, do not proceed to use the Site. If You do not provide the Information that we require you to provide, You will not be able to avail of the Services provided by Us. Similarly, if You wish to delete Your Information that is mandatory, You will no longer be eligible to avail the Services offered by Us or the Site.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that You are an adult above the age of 18 (eighteen) years. Minors should not be using the Site without being accompanied by a parent or the guardian who shall be liable to compensate for whatsoever damages arising out of such wrongful use by the minor.
Our Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Site following such changes to the Policy constitutes Your acceptance of the changed Policy and to be bound by such changes. If You do not continue to use the Site following change in the policy but take no action with respect to your personal information and sensitive information with Us, Our use of Your personal information and sensitive information shall remain subject to the Policy in effect prior to the change. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Policy in order to be aware of any changes thereto.
01. WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and/or personal identifiable information including Personal and/or Sensitive Information from You
- When You save or otherwise provide us with any such Data;
- When You set up a free or other account with the Site;
- WhenYou communicate with Us via phone, email, chat or in any other manner
- When You fill an entry to participate in any contest, promotion or survey;
- To enable use the service of Gift Card on the Site
- When You participate at one of Our events, etc.
As a result of these actions You might supply us with personal information, such as
Your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s),
, names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses, product interest information and in certain circumstances, Your opinions and individual preferences, etc. Information that is capable of personally identifying You shall be defined as Personal Information (collectively “Personal Information”). When You visit this Site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
You may also provide us with sensitive personal data or information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password, physical health condition,; medical history, sex, sexual orientation (collectively “Sensitive Information”) for availing the services at our Site.
We may also maintain a record of your product interests and acquire information about you from our present and/or future affiliates. All information including the Personal Information and Sensitive Information provided to Us by You shall be collectively referred to as the Data/Information”.
02. WHAT IS THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
BARKHA BEAUTY may use your Personal Information or Sensitive Information collected to:
- send to You or ato ny address provided by You, products thatYou have ordered;
- process gift card transactions;
- help us learn more about Your shopping preferences; or
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that We believe may be of interest to You,
- conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring Our customer services,
- benchmarking Our performance and to help Us improve Your shopping experiences and product offerings;.
- to send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels. This option will be auto renewed after 180 days and if you wish to unsubscribe from receiving offer updates, you can do so;.
- to facilitate Your use of the Website;
- for facilitating the Services provided by Us;
- to respond to Your queries or fulfil Your requests for information about the Site or our Services;
- to provide You with information about Our Services and to send You information and materials;
- to send You important information regarding the Site and Services, changes
- to the Site terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to personalize Your experience on the Site and to present advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
- to help You address Your problems with the Site and our Services including addressing any technical problems;
- if You avail the Service or use the Website, to complete and complete Your purchase, for example, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and payment due date and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Site and the Service;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site;
- to improve the Service, content and advertising on the Site;
- to protect the integrity of the Site and the Service; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law or in relation to any law suits or legal matters
As provided below under Clause 7, you may always choose not to receive promotional materials or marketing information.
03. WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE PERONAL AND SENSITVE INFORMATION
We will keep Your Personal Information confidential to the maximum possible extent. We limit the disclosure of Personal Information to Our employees, independent contractors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors of our services, on a need-to-know basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide Us with business, professional, or technical support or to fulfil Your requests.
Service providers who perform services on Our behalf based on Our instructions which inter alia include beauty partners providing beauty services to the customers, Our suppliers, delivery partners etc. However, these service providers will not be authorized to Use or disclose such Data except as necessary to perform services on Our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
Other third parties with Your consent (g. Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
We do not rent or sell your Personal and Sensitive Information to any third party. However, should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose Your Personal Information and Sensitive Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such Data for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
05. HOW WE RETAIN OF SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal and Sensitive Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal or Sensitive Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a force majeure event which shall include any event that is beyond Our reasonable control including sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc
Your Choices to opt-out:
You have the following choices with how your Information is used
What you need to do
Updating your Personal Information in relation to your Account
You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the “My Account” page, calling BARKHA BEAUTY customer care executive, or visiting a BARKHA BEAUTY store and speaking with a representative.
Behavioral Based Advertising
You can opt-out of some, but not all, online behavioral based advertising by clicking here or by using your browser settings to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
Remove content from user review
You can remove content that you posted on a BARKHA BEAUTY public space, such as part of a Ratings & Review, by e-mailing details to email@example.com. Please note that we will endeavor and try to ensure to honor your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet viz. historical copies, or “caches,” may remain.
07. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of Your Personal and Sensitive Information as identified in this Policy, you may withdraw the same at any time by communicating to us at the given below under Clause 10. Please note that in all such cases of withdrawal of consent, in the event the delivery of any of Our Services to You is contingent upon our access and retention of such Data, we will not be able to provide such Services to You and the same shall not amount to breach of any agreement on Our behalf.
We endeavor to keep your Personal and Sensitive information secure, up-to-date, accurate in the best possible manner as it may be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We value the importance you attach to your Personal and Sensitive Information given to us and therefore we have
(i) taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same;
(ii) taken any and all reasonable measures to ensure that we adhere to the applicable data privacy laws; and (iii) enable you to review and edit the same.
However, we shall not be liable to any user for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the user due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal or Sensitive Information by any third party.
09. CONTACT INFO
Customer Service Desk
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Days: Monday-Sunday (10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.)